15 reasons Why Waluigi Is The Best: www.dorkly.com/post/72885/15-r…
First of all he is not a “dirty” little secret, he’s a hated secret waiting to be told the truth although the rest of it will be saved for Chapter 2. here are my thoughts from this link. you are more than welcome to compare the link on another tab to my thoughts page:
1. I’ve always known about the aesthetics of the even parallels on the four main guys, like colors, Mario is small, Luigi is taller, Wario is big, and Waluigi is taller, blah, blah, blah. all that is irrelevant to the main topic. we need to get to the point of things instead of obsessing over evens and odds.
2. Now the part where he is doing the crotch chop thing is because of two things: Nintendo and its collaborators didn’t regulate it and that’s why the game got away with it OR Waluigi learned it somewhere according to my project.
3. It’s not that there is no official origin in the Nintendo lore, Nintendo doesn’t acknowledge him for a huge ridiculous reason. in reality, the truth is that there was no origin to begin with yes, and his purpose is to serve as a filler partner for Wario, period and kept it that way. however (in my world), it’s possible there could’ve been a background for him BUT there are multiple things that is holding any progress back for the character within the Nintendo company which I will soon reveal.
4. Sadly, Nintendo is keeping things from Mr. Martinet and to this day he will never know if they are related because of that one thing explained in #3 above. but despite all this, Mr. Martinet probably had the answer all along...
5. There's something I would like to think about and "Waluigi" is the perfect example. you know about programming programs in a computer concept, right? I would like to think that he is a computer program. Nintendo programmed him to only feel like "winning is everything", "I'm the best," "show-off," "be rude," and "I hate Luigi" and that's pretty much it. to me, it's a stuck nightmarish reality that the character has ever known throughout his lifespan. if I could just re-program my speculation theories/Q&A into the character, he wouldn't have to feel one track minded and has a whole new universe to go back to. basically, I want to give the character meaning, a life, and a place to go back to even if it's not canon. So, his personality is descibed as “self-pity” as you can see. in someway, Waluigi is actually psychologically reaching out for help to his fans but so far no one answered for 15 years and during those years, the negative views put on him allowed him to see himself as a side mistake and useless. after all this time, only 1 person in the whole wide world felt the call and now our favorite anti-hero is set for life, thanks to me. if anyone has ever thought of him doing victim playing, it is irrelevant.
6. Cosplaying as Waluigi is really fun but cosplaying as him still gets negativity to emanate off another Super Mario fan who is a hater of him. but once I reveal what’s really going on in Chapter 2 n’ more, Waluigi will get more respect than he ever did before.
7. You guys have no clue what’s really going on between Daisy and Waluigi. there is a huge difference with what I’m gonna show you in Chapter 2 about why he is fond of her and why the hate struggle.
8. Waluigi isn’t afraid of anything. however, separate from laughing at danger from a Luigi Death Stare in the fandom, in the story you will find out how he became insecure in the land of the Mushroom Kingdom.
9 and 10. Nowadays, Waluigi fans will go beyond measures to add him to anything fan game made to get some gameplay revenge. soon, he will have a permanent home to call to. I’m gonna be honest, it’s funny and I like it but it’s time we get to the point of it all.
11. and 12. Some of the music for the character actually fits certain parts of the story I’m working on. the Waluigi fandom is a strong cult following and there’s no way it’s gonna die down, believe me.
13. There is hardly any merchandise of Waluigi for multiple reasons so fans have to scour the place to make up stuff. it’s terrible to struggle but it’ll do.
14 and 15. Anything you want to know about the word “Wah” read the Waluigi Land Story or Intermission Reminder Part 2 on DA to find out, I don’t feel like typing it again, and soon you will find out why he is number 1 definitely.
For those reading you are more than welcome to comment, I want to hear your thoughts since this 15 year mystery.