*UPDATE* (1/21/15) NEW INFO/songs/questions are edited into the summary (see a-h tidbits with *'s).
The Waluigi Land Prologue is currently under heavy construction for this year. this comic project covers the details about Waluigi's origins and the rise and fall of his true purpose before his arrival to the Mushroom Kingdom in my version and according to all my research. however, I need time to give this project a proper story. I will announce when it'll be here. during its near debut, I am monitoring some last things before it's up for public view.
Earlier, I have stated that I will spew out some answers to this controversial character, thank you for your patience.
SO, who is this Waluigi guy? where did he come from? and why does he hate Luigi? many have deeply wondered why he is here and what his purpose is but it seems that Nintendo will never acknowledge why, and all because for the sake of a "doubles partner" only and nothing else. I believe his purpose was for the sake of a doubles partner as officially stated by Nintendo, yes...but it doesn't have to be this way. with a little fun and imagination in a place called DeviantArt, it is possible. I have all answers to your problems but unfortunately, only a few things are allowed to you until the prologue.
It took me all year (2013) to figure it out along with the help of my DA friends. now, according to all my research from many sources and every info bit on his bio and the history of the Mushroom World on the internet as well as my brainstorming, it is believed that there was a "prophecy" that was on the brink of two future versions of a "New World Order." however, there was an interference that prevented this two way catastrophe which catapulted him into the Mushroom Kingdom. how my research led up to this is complicated....anyways, rumor goes 'round that there is in fact a long lost forgotten Kingdom that once stood by ancient kingdoms' sides; (a mirror stilt-like land you might say), but overtime their world was changing through troublesome events and shut off from the rest of the world and vowed to stay true to its surroundings. allegedly, this is the birth place where all creatures branched from; the last sanctuary of an ancient harmonic society who believed they would continue to live in peace if they isolated themselves from the world. but now, and somehow, a great evil is among this forgotten kingdom. there was a "prophecy" that this civilization has always followed that foretold that an unlikely hero or more will save them, but they don't know how it will come to them. so this place he once resided in was the only place where everyone liked him despite his rude behavior but because they heavily relied on him for his skill. but outside the forgotten kingdom...well, no one doesn't like him. to sum things up, anywhere else on the Mushroom planet including fans of Super Mario simply don't understand him. mainly because he was actually from a foreign country and partly because of his mime like silence he never says much. so, he is actually an important character...but the importance of what's he's done happened a long time ago before he came to the Mushroom Kingdom, so to say, Waluigi already served his purpose, so I don't understand why anyone would want to assume he's "unimportant" without getting to know him. anyways, how he fulfilled it is yet to be seen in the story.
yes people, I've literally pieced it all but it doesn't hurt to wonder. besides the seriousness of the story, the story will stay true to the Nintendo formula. according to the Waluigi character alone, I've extracted things like a dark-themed forest, ingrained slapstick behavior, partying elements that are in fact in play of the forgotten Kingdom along with the other partying half influence from the invasion, a new cast of characters extracted from the mind of Waluigi, the brutality and unusual performance set by characters and enemies, etc. I could go on and on. I even have ideas on how to save the Wii but it is probably far too late. but I guess I can say it anyways. if this were to become a game, I've envisioned it as a hybrid story plot of a Super Mario 64 world and small traces of Super Mario Galaxy 3D world with 2Demensional animated sequences in special (warp zones) levels as shown by Wario Land: Shake It with fast paced/timed elements and side quests concept between The Legend Of Zelda and Skyrim. robotic and arm machinery is involved so you need to swing both nun-chuck and Wii remote to move heavy objects, move and replace items, and defeat the villain and his large industrial enemies. when machinery is not in use, simply jump out with Z to continue on foot to explore the 3D world and 2Demensional (literally animated bonus levels) warp zones scattered across the continent. I even have a concept for rhythmic levels involving the Wii remote and Nun-chuck where you solve difficult puzzles thrown by the villain or keeping the citizens united against him. despite the strange mix of it all, it will stay true to the Nintendo formula but it is and entirely different story than the usual "save the princess from the dragon method." I wanted to do this comic because no-one even attempted to delve into the reasons why and piece the puzzle together, so who wants to wait another 13 years, yeah? the main things that got me to do this project was when Mario Strikers came out, he had a particular ability which was nature based that got me thinking something. now the thing that really got me was the infamous crotch chop pose. I thought to myself, 'Nintendo is ok with that?" and "He's not from around here, huh?" out of all the tame Nintendo characters, he is the only one who can do that, hmmm....the way he is is just so distinct from everyone....this could only mean one thing.
For the fandom fun of it: for the first time in fan concept theory, this project will display a further story plot linked to the Super Mario world happenings. however, the project is a little bit geared towards a war affiliated genre but I will try to keep it at a general level so all ages can enjoy it, so the project covers genres such as war strategy, mechanics and puzzles, cause and effect choices (gaming concept too), rhythmic/timing/score points, I could go on and on, I have so many concepts that are screaming to be let out. the project is quite fun to plan out 'n stuff, but in reality...and to tell you the truth...I am heavily burdened by the comic concept for many reasons. too much deep thinking for the permanent reasons behind Waluigi's madness, fans await this project, my job, heck, I even fear haters may not like what's in the concept ...I gotta get some rest.
Here's a basic list of the concepts for the project:
UPDATE on a-h tidbits 1/21/15 with *'s
a. party/robotic/modern-themed levels (city related)
b. terrain/forest/elemental-themed levels (forest levels)
b. mechanics and puzzles, and rhythmic timing
c. war strategy
d. cause and affect choices
e. side quests and ally support
f. slapstick and pratfall effect
*g. the theme of the project involves: what is originally essential VS short term satisfaction. this is also equivalent to eastern diet VS western diet
There are certain audio elements that are to my taste that match with the fight against the industrial invasion, gambling, partying, game level music type equivalent to WarioWare, metalworks, ect. this is a concept soundtrack chosen to imagine the story. the ones with stars are Favorited samples I wish would feature in a possible gaming platform:
1. "Echoes From Ugarit" - a pieced/constructed notation from a 3,400 year old clay tablet found in Syria (but for the fandom fun of it, this will act as an excitement crescendo for the Waluigi Land Trailer so it will be called "Echoes From (unnamed Kingdom for now)": www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeP_AS…
2. "Hymn To The Moon Goddess" - another pieced/constructed notation from a clay tablet found in ancient Mesopotamia (for the fandom fun of it, for those who want to know more about the mysterious long lost Kingdom, this song sample will serve as a grand theme of the long lost empire for now so it will be called "(unnamed palace name) Palace": www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ZUvQ…
3. "Intro Scene" - Psycho Waluigi (a intro song piece starting at 00:50 for when you are talking with characters): www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ7QuO…
*4. "Crescendolls" - Daft Punk (partying elements for rhythmic moves needed to pass a puzzle and/or partying level): www.youtube.com/watch?v=quHVq2…
5. "Land Of Darkness" -Waluigi (sometimes he has trouble getting the citizens together): www.youtube.com/watch?v=33cJ0p…
6. "Waluigi Pinball" - SSBB. (minor boss battle concept): www.youtube.com/watch?v=sipjRI…
*7. "Boss Rush" - Psycho Waluigi (this is a pixelated audio solely for Psycho Waluigi though. if this was orchestrated to a real song, this would fit with a mechanic/toxic boss in the forest zone, starting at 0:00 to 5:26): www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YZqDV…
*8. "The Banquet" - Ancient Egyptian Music (starting at 1:08 after the slow intro. some sample music meant as a music loop for a desert themed game level: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oNs_B…
*9. "Destructive Dance" - DDR Mario Mix (this song piece actually acts more for a "super hero" status when Waluigi is in a "you can do it!" situation against the villain. starting at 0:22 and fading at 1:37): www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S7WEk…
*10. "Ms. Mowz's Song" - DDR Mario Mix (This song piece acts more for a game level where industrial/construction and city high life reign. too bad it's not a little extended: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC9de1…
11. "DARK CASTLE" - Hardcore Gothic Music CD (This music piece acts as the second battle with the main villain. you must stop him and his high tech bulldozer before he depletes sacred grounds located near the heart of the continent. I've imagined an animated 2D scroll of the battle. starting at 19:18 and ending at 22:42):www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHsZDl…
12. "Always Smiling" - DDR Mario Mix (This song piece is actually on a music cd stolen by Waluigi and introduced to the forest citizens. this is one of the songs he picked out to give the forest people hope...long story before the prologue will be uploaded): www.youtube.com/watch?v=umGU8m…
13. "Step Up 3D" - (certain metal sounding elements for puzzle affiliated levels when you are in the industrial base): www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qPOAK…
('m still trying to find a proper techno sample though...)
14. "Controlling Your Dreams" - Isaac Hypnotizer. I've envisioned some chase sequences in game level concepts. however, I am still on the look out for a better song. starts at 2:34 and stops a 4:00 (as a sample): www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3LiAB…
15. "Into The Abyss" - Midnight Syndicate ( This song sample is for a scene where Waluigi and the forest people are preparing for war. it also acts for a region in a game level where you're breaking stuff to level up your war machine, etc.: www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kf85…
16. "Rock Solid" - Conker: LIVE and RELOADED - (I'm not saying this is actually for the project from the Conker game, this still acts as a sample concept for one of the villain's corrupt casino joints. starts at 00:00 and fades at 3:06): www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-fsUQ…
17. "History Of Waluigi youtube vid" - unknown song title starting at 1:42 and ending at 3:16. this theme matches with a game level with pollution horrors the villain has brought upon the long lost kingdom as you explore: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXtqJw…
*18. "New Song Techno..." - (a perfect instrumental sample for one of the last metal/space-like levels before fighting the final boss): www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-y2l…
19. "Waluigi's Island" - Mario Party 3. for this piece, it's basically a string of bad luck from the aftermath of his origins: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXqt90…
20. "Forgive Me" - Infected Mushroom (it's a coincidence this song....it's basically what happened to him in if you can figure it out). www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9Ks7…
Alright, I am sure many have questions for this character and the project so I have a lot to explain. questions that I've collected in my search are jotted down here, including my own. if you want (which would be of great help), send some questions that are of value vital to the mystery of Waluigi via DA notes and I'll add them here. the ones with stars are crucial to understanding the truth behind Waluigi:
*1. Who IS Waluigi?
*2. Why is he here?
3. Where did he come from despite being a "long time resident" of the Mushroom Kingdom?
*4. The never ending argument about his name (I believe I nailed somethin.' please bare with me about this when it comes)
*5. What´s the deal with all the dancing?
6. Is there a reason behind his hypnotizing powers?
7. Why is Waluigi's personality/characteristics so weird?
*8. Why does he hate Luigi? (many believe him to hate Luigi because of the similar name and that Daisy is the love interest of the green plumber. HOWEVER, this wasn't the case. according to my research for the project, there is an extreme grudge that goes far beyond hating Luigi)
*9. Why does he like Daisy?
*10. What's this about the upside down L symbol? (I have about "two" theories on this. hang in there!)
11. Is there literally a "Waluigi Land?"
12. What is this long forgotten Kingdom?
13. How did Waluigi arrive in the lost kingdom?
*14. Why into himself and why so rude?
15. Why does it seem he always relates to sports, vehicles, ect. only?
16. Why does everyone hate him?
**17. Why is he always associated with being a disappointment and the least valued character? (this is by far my favorite question I want to answer so bad. this the main ingredient to relieving the mystery behind Waluigi)
18. Why does Nintendo avoid this guy from being in the main cast? (there is a definite answer to this question, and I cannot wait to spew it out. the answer to this particular question is rather, well...ridiculous, but it's the truth)
*19. Why does he cheat to win? to get a thrill high? what's the deal?
20. Who is this villain Waluigi is against? (the only thing I know is that fan girls might dis Waluigi...)
21. What's the deal about the color purple? (there's a simple answer to this one)
22. Is there the slightest reason why he is tall? (this one's simple as well. I even have answers to minor but curious questions)
23. I heard about this "legendary" eggplant associated with him. what does this mean? (bare with me about this when it comes)
*24. What´s the deal with the shoes/plumber uniform like Mario, Luigi, and Wario? ( "two" theories about this)
*25. Where was he when the 7 star children were together?
*26. Last, but not least, is he related to Wario? (this question is crucial to the war happenings on the Mushroom Planet and the controversy of star embedded bloodlines).
There are more questions and I am doing my best to jot them down here while the project is in better development. I have the answers to all your problems about Waluigi which I probably understand is highly sought for, but they are under lock & key while I put my mind to getting the inside story going. I completely understand the internet jokes and satire put on Waluigi, like Brawl In The Family, mixed meme/joke crossovers, and humor fanart (which I really enjoy viewing by the way), but I even have some statements to defend the character to his original state.
There are a few cherished and credited deviantartists who are currently helping me on this project. opinions/tips for the concept, ect. despite what I've spewed out, they are under oath not to say anything about the project 'til further notice.
Major development help for the project:
additional ideas/concepts help for the project:
full credit/fan support goes to Mr. Martinet! I love him for everything he does!
Ladies and gentlemen, Waluigi fans and comic readers, for the first time in fan theory history, we will delve into the mystery of the truth of Waluigi told in an epic. this project is very time consuming to make it as authentic as possible, and in accordance to all general audience agreement. I am terribly sorry this project has been in long development since December 2012, but I am doing all I can to bring the premiere prologue for 2014, and plus I am the only one who is working on it all (to envision the original expression of the artist). I do hope you've enjoyed what's been said. keep in touch when the Waluigi Land "prologue" will arrive!
*UPDATE* (1/21/15) NEW INFO/songs/questions are edited into the summary (see a-h tidbits with *'s).